Linxx Global Solutions is a fast-growing Government contracting company, with corporate offices located in Virginia Beach, VA and contract support offices operating in 11 locations across the U.S. Linxx is a well-run, lean company with an excellent past performance record. We are dedicated to improving the security of America and her allies through insightful analysis, creative product development, and exceptional customer service.
THIS POSITION IS CONTINGENT ON CONTRACT AWARD
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Managerial skills resulting in the effective utilization of resources and personnel to include creating a cooperative and efficient work environment.
- Skilled in customer relations.
- Ability to draft and coordinate security policy and procedure.
- Ability to schedule the workforce.
- Ability to prepare and provide briefings and perform security inspections.
- Ability to supervise a security officer force of a minimum of five personnel.
- Skilled in the use of a personal computer to the extent that they are capable of producing, in a timely manner, documents, reports, and charts using all programs within the Microsoft suite.
- Fluent in the written and spoken English language.
- Possess strong written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to accurately and completely prepare and maintain files, records, and reports and to convey factual information.
- Ability to coordinate multiple tasks efficiently.
- Ability to remain calm in emergency situations.
- Ability to understand and carry out oral and written directions with limited supervision.
- Skill in reading, writing, and basic math, document composition and in analytical problem solving.
- Ability to present a professional appearance.
- U.S. Citizen.
- Current Top-Secret clearance, with eligibility for SAP and SCI access.
- Bachelor’s degree, and a minimum of ten years of managing visitor control operations in a classified DoD environment, with five years being served immediately prior to working on this contract; related experience, such as military police or law enforcement, may be used to satisfy this requirement if the related experience involves managing guard force, physical security, or law enforcement operations in the Federal Government or private sector. No degree – must have a minimum of fifteen years of experience.
- Qualified and licensed as an Unarmed Security Officer in the state of Virginia.
- Certified in First Aid, CPR, AED, HAZMAT First Responder–Awareness Level, and certified to use and operate X-Ray and Magnetometer devices.
Candidates with these desired skills will be given preferential consideration:
- Bachelor’s degree in security or a related field, such as law enforcement.
- Comprehensive medical
- Dental and vision care
- Basic and voluntary life insurance
- Disability coverage
- Paid time off
- Work/life balance
- Other benefits that help provide financial protection for you and your family