HART Technologies, Inc., an AS9100D certified design and build company, is looking for talented engineers to work as members of a motivated development team performing design, build and integration of real-time tactical systems.
If you like to build things, you'll love working for us.
We are currently hiring for multiple openings for Systems Engineers, in direct support of rapid acquisition and tactical prototyping projects in Dahlgren, VA.
Candidates who are mission-oriented, organized, and enjoy a fast-paced team environment, are encouraged to apply for this unique opportunity. Systems Engineers will work as an integral part of the engineering design teams, as well as with end-users, management, and sponsors, throughout the design, integration and iterative test of prototypes and tactical systems.
- Perform requirements derivation, allocation, and management for a weapon control system and external interfaces.
- Work as part of a multidisciplinary team, including engineers, end users, testers, analysts and system instructors, to ensure user requirements are captured and addressed through iterative system design.
- Develop Systems Engineering and Acquisition briefings and documents, such as Engineering and Acquisition Plans, Schedules, and Design Documents.
- Provide inputs and subject matter expertise to engineering and configuration management activities, to include design and review boards, working groups, and integrated product teams (IPTs).
- Coordinate the impacts of proposed system changes with internal and external organizations.
- Evaluate system and subsystem level requirements and design for cost/schedule/ performance impacts and provide project leadership with recommendations for project planning and execution.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university in an engineering, scientific, or technical discipline.
- Five (5) years of professional experience performing requirements analysis, concept development, system design, and integration.
- At least one (1) year of specialized experience supporting DOD or related programs.
- US Citizenship and the ability to obtain a DoD Security Clearance.
- Experience with Requirements, Configuration Control, and Workflow Management and Modeling tools, such as DOORS, Jira, SharePoint, SysML or Serena.
- Familiarity with relevant DOD Systems Engineering and Design instructions and standards.