ATTENTION ALL SHIPYARD WORKERS-WE HAVE BIG SHIPYARD WORK! WE HAVE BIG SHIPYARD PAY! AND WE NEED SHIPFITTERS TO FILL THE ORDER!
Job Description :
A SHIP FITTER is responsible for assembling and erecting structural steel during various stages of ship hull construction. In addition to fitting and tack welding the large sub-assemblies that form the hull, the SHIP FITTERS build all interior structures such as hatches, doors, and bulkheads to complete all the steel work in the ship.
Shipfitters Local Pay: Call for more details
Shipfitters Non-Local Pay :Call for more details
Ship Fitter Requirements :
- All applicants must have a current resume
- Must have at least 5 years marine experience. -All work is in a shipyard.
- The shipfitters must show welding fabrication experience
- Outfitter experience is a plus
- Must be able to read blueprints
- Must be able to do layouts, burn and prepare plate and pipe for installation.
- Must be able to fabricate metal structural parts, components and entire structures.
- Must be able to tack weld.
- Must be able to obtain a RapidGate Badge
- Must be able to pass a background & drug screen.
Ameri-Force was founded in Jacksonville, Florida, in 1991 with the goal of satisfying the increasing demand for industrial and marine craftsmen. Since then we have grown to the demand of a popular industry. We are happy to serve you and welcome you into the Ameri-Force family.
For more information or to apply, please call Ameri-Force Recruiters at 1-800-522-8998.