We are currently hiring for Ship Fitters in Norfolk, VA!
Job Description :
A Shipfitter is responsible for assembling and erecting structural steel during various stages of ship hull construction. In addition to fitting and tack welding the large sub-assemblies that form the hull, shipfitters build all interior structures such as hatches, doors, and bulkheads to complete all the steel work in the ship. This job is located locally in Portsmouth, VA.
• Needs to be able to read blueprints, do layouts, fabricate metal structural parts, components and entire structures
• Needs to be able to layout, burn and prepare plate and pipe for installation
• Must have experience with tack welding
• Needs to have at least 5 years recent experience as a SHIP FITTER <br>
• Must pass a pre-employment drug test
• Must have a current resume
• Must have a rapid gate badge or be eligible for one (clean background)
Our Company History :
Ameri-Force was founded in Jacksonville, Florida, in 1991 with the goal of satisfying the increasing demand for industrial and marine craftsmen. Since then we have grown to the demand of a popular industry. We are happy to serve you and welcome you into the Ameri-Force family.
IF INTERESTED CONTACT AMERIFORCE RECRUITERS
Please E-Mail or Fax your resume