IES Commercial, Inc. – Commercial & Industrial Division, seeking Plumbing Service Technician for Service Department in Richmond, VA.
- Completes Plumbing service projects on time and within budget per customer/company specifications and local/national industry standards.
- Works directly with customers on projects within assigned service territory; maintains positive customer relations to ensure customer satisfaction and long-term customer relations with company.
- Performs work with minimal on-site supervision.
- Interprets construction drawings, diagrams and schematics.
- Competent utilization of various tools, ladders and lifts required for plumbing installations.
- Maintains safe work practices and professional appearance/conduct at all times.
- Operates and maintains company service vehicle.
- Completion of formal plumbing apprenticeship training program; and trade licensing as may be required per State where work is performed.
- 5 to 7 years’ experience in service/maintenance of water, waste and vent systems; and repairs and installation of plumbing fixtures.
- Ability to evaluate and service plumbing systems in compliance with industry (IPC-International Plumbing Code) standards.
- Valid motor vehicle driver’s license.
- Must be able to pass pre-employment background check, drug test, and, MVR check when responsibilities require operating motor vehicles.
Company Overview: IES Commercial, Inc. – Commercial & Industrial Division, Portland, OR a subsidiary of IES Holdings, Inc. (IES), an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. IES is traded on the NASDAQ under the symbol IESC. IES Commercial & Industrial operates diverse business units across the United States, each focusing on distinct market segments and geographies, with some business units operating nationally. Safety is Priority One – and our record shows it.
Benefits: 401(k) Retirement Plan with company discretionary match, flexible medical-dental-vision insurance, short-term/long-term disability insurance, basic life/AD&D insurance and highly competitive pay in addition to paid-time-off in the majority of business units.