WORLDWIDE EQUIPMENT CARES ABOUT OUR EMPLOYEES!
WE offer competitive salary & benefits, WE are a drug-free company, WE are a smoke-free company, WE offer continuing education & training opportunities, WE offer educational financial assistance, WE offer job relocation opportunities, WE offer incentive bonuses and/or commissions for certain job positions, WE offer sign-on bonuses and/or reimbursement of relocation expenses for certain positions.
WE are also proud to offer you:
- Health Insurance
- Prescription Coverage
- Company-paid Life Insurance
- Company-paid Long-Term Disability
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Holidays
- Flexible Spending Account
- Health Savings Account
- Credit Union
- Tool Assistance
- Uniform Assistance
- and too many supplemental insurance options to list.
POSITION SUMMARY: Performs repairs on cars & trucks of any make or model. Has knowledge of all
systems associated with these cars & trucks. Follows an assigned training path as set by
the supervisor, completes self-training associated with this training path at the rate outlined within the
training path. Maintains an acceptable level of efficiency for all repairs in accordance with company
standards. Works harmoniously with management, co-workers, and customers to ensure that the customer
receives a best-in-class repair experience. In all actions works to assist all positions within the dealership
and department to sell hours.
FORD CERTIFIED Preferred
ESSENTIAL DUTIES and RESPONSIBILITIES
- Completes OEM training and works towards an OEM certification
- Performs at an 85% efficiency on a 3-month average in all work types as outlined by the technician
- Uses electronic diagnostic tools to troubleshoot and repair computer controlled systems
- Can diagnose and perform general repairs on all truck mechanical systems.
- Has the technical ability to teach apprentice technicians on general repair processes.
- Has the competencies to complete tasks in any prior technician classification.
- Possesses prior documentation and / or certification as needed in any prior technician classification.
- Certified in refrigerant handling and HVAC repairs
- Communicates with co-workers, management, and customers in a professional and positive manner.
- Presents one’s self with a professional appearance, supports safe working habits, and complies with
all company policies.
- Foster teamwork within the department and with all other departments.
- Other duties as assigned by supervisor
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED);
- Two-year related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Effective written communication skills that allow for every opportunity to sell hours.
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret documents and flow-charts used to diagnose truck systems.