At Strategic Analysis, Inc., we recognize that success is a direct result of a happy, talented and results-driven team. We believe in creating an environment that gives everyone the opportunity to grow professionally and foster a career path that builds on strengths and talents through training, education, and leadership. SA is looking for highly motivated, talented individuals to join our team. If you are looking for a career opportunity, and have the required background and experience for any of our current opening, apply today. We look forward to speaking with you. If you are a new applicant, please search and select from Current Openings to apply. If you are a returning applicant, please Log in and apply to additional positions! SA is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status. SA participates in E-Verify.
Strategic Analysis, Inc., (SA) seeks a senior program analyst to support the Office of the Under Secretary of Defense for Research and Engineering (OUSD(R&E)) / Research, Technology, and Laboratories (RT&L) located within the Mark Center, Alexandria, VA. The senior program analyst will provide analytical, technical, and professional support to the OSD-managed Rapid Innovation Fund (RIF) program.
A bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university in a technical field or business is required. A master’s degree in business, or a graduate degree in science, technology, engineering, mathematics, or other related field is also preferred. Degree requirement waived in lieu of significant recent and relevant work experience: minimum of five (5) years’ active duty military or minimum of ten (10) years’ experience.
Five years recent and relevant experience supporting S&T program management in DoD and knowledge of Defensed S&T activities, organizations, and planning processes is preferred. Excellent communication skills, written and verbal.
- Provide RIF program management (PM) with necessary support to the annual RIF broad agency announcement, including input for the call for proposals, collection and review of white papers and proposals, monitoring of schedules and progress, and communication with Departmental leads and points of contact on approved projects.
- Assist PM and Departmental leads with collection of required documentation for approved proposals, including spend plans and other material.
- Maintain configuration and quality control of projects at all times to assist with PM coordination and approvals.
- Develop decision-quality materials for scheduled and unscheduled in-process review meetings and briefings.
- Develop briefs and talking points for use by the RT&L leadership and RIF program management with internal and external audiences, ranging in sizes from a few individuals to hundreds.
- Conceive solutions and provide written materials, often in response to short-notice tasks assigned to the RT&L.
- Coordinate and review official correspondence and presentation materials for completeness and accuracy.
- Develop key communication points and messaging in support of the RIF program. Review communication material for content, completeness, and accuracy.
- Provide direction to successfully aggregate, review, and verify draft component inputs for congressional testimony and responses to questions for the record.
- Provide support in the draft and review of Departmental budget exhibits, R-2 forms, and related programmatic material.
- Organize, develop, and direct support for senior leadership activities to include issue paper preparation, results documentation, and post-meeting actions.
- Review program plans and other related documents and provide comments to identify and mitigate risks to the accomplishment of the RIF projects and goals. Track progress and suggest alternate approaches for projects behind schedule.
- Make recommendations for improvement of effectiveness and efficiency of RIF business processes.
- Provide support to activities, meetings, and projects to include, but not limited to: development of meeting agendas, management plans, and execution strategies; research and analysis of data; draft and review content (info papers, proposals, action memos, white papers, and presentations); and accomplish coordination across
- Medical & Prescription Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account Program
- Health Savings Account
- Long & Short Term Disability
- Life Insurance
- Gold's Gym Corporate Membership
- Sick Leave
- Annual Leave
- Paid Holidays
- Tuition Reimbursement