Are you interested in a change of scenery that surpasses numbers? Maybe you are ready for leadership in a National Not-for-Profit practice in the Greater DC area. As a Senior Manager, your trajectory to Partner is readily achievable. Do not pass up an opportunity to work with a team that deeply cares about their people, clients and flexibility for staff.
- Exemplify technical leadership, over sight, training, and productive advice to staff.
- Ability to market and cross-sell other services provided by the firm.
- Apply create approaches and solutions, promoting the same among team members.
- Oversee the work of managers, seniors and staff to ensure that a quality is consistently delivered within established deadlines.
- Meet chargeable hour budget and achieve personal realization goals.
- Manage and consistently improve on client service and relations.
- Contribute to regular management meetings, bringing a leadership perspective for special projects as needed.
- Commitment to personal and firm development through networking, business development and community service.
- 8-14 years of experience, public accounting, preferred.
- 3 years of NFP Audits experience required
- CPA required.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting.
- US GAAP required.