Ameriforce is currently looking for Senior Laborers in the Virginia Area!
Performs a variety of general manual labor tasks including, but not limited to.
1. Lifting and moving materials, loading and unloading vehicles, and other activities in a helping or assisting mode.
2. Experienced and familiar with general ship board safety requirements.
3.Transports materials, tools, and equipment to and within work sites as required.
4. Must be familiar with cable removal, cable installation, MCT's (muti-cable transits), lagging, and painting.
5. Must be fire watch certified.
6. Must have 10hr. OSHA Training
7. Must have experience using basic hand tools such as wrenches, screwdrivers, drills, grinders, etc.
8. Must be able to perform tasking with or without direction of supervisor.
Requires a High School Diploma or GED.
3 years of related experience.
Must be OSHA 10, VSRA and firewatch certified
Must be able to pass a 7 year criminal background check
Must have a current resume
Must be able to lift at least 50 pounds
Must be okay with any shift
Please call Ameri-Force Recruiters at 1-800-522-8998 for more information.
Please E-Mail or Fax your resume
Ameri-Force was founded in Jacksonville, Florida, in 1991 with the goal of satisfying the increasing demand for industrial and marine craftsmen. Since then we have grown to the demand of a popular industry. We are happy to serve you and welcome you into the Ameri-Force family.