MOSAIC is seeking a Senior Intelligence Analyst to perform data entry, processing, retrieval, and analysis of data regarding threat attacks on armored vehicles in support of current and future U.S. Army operations. This work will be performed in the Charlottesville, VA area.
- Analyze threat capabilities, threat weapons, and enemy tactics, techniques, and procedures (TTP).
- Research Open-Source and classified databases, perform basic trend and pattern analysis, and identify significant intelligence trends.
- Draft analytic products and assessments.
- Provide written and oral reports and briefings to DoD and other government agencies.
- Retrieve and analyze data to answer Requests for Information (RFI) from a broad range of customers, using a variety of analytic tools including MS Excel, MS Access, MS PowerPoint. Perform daily data entry and processing.
- Screen data sources and identify significant and relevant information for further processing.
- Based on information from multiple sources, analyze and assess details of incidents and compile findings into a professional intelligence report.
- Input battle damage data within 72 hours of receipt.
- Search for and identify additional relevant and critical information from multiple data sources and web searches.
- Search multiple classified networks for incident report data.
- Cross-reference reporting using data retrieval tools such as WebTAS, Pathfinder, M3, and InteLink.
- Perform quality management of Anti-Armor Incident Database records and ensure records meet standards for accuracy, completeness, and consistency.
- Perform quality review of client analytical products.
- Manage, direct, and train other analysts on the team.
- Perform other duties as assigned, including travel to CONUS and OCONUS locations to provide briefings, liaison and attend meetings on behalf of the AAAP (approx 30 - 50% travel, depending on mission needs).
Preferred Special Qualifications:
- Working knowledge of DoD automated intelligence systems such as JWICS and SIPRnet is a plus.
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
- 401(k) Matching Program
- 10 Paid Holidays and PTO
- Short-Term Disability and Long-Term Disability paid for by MOSAIC
- Term Life Insurance
- Training and Career Development Reimbursement Opportunities
- Referral Incentive Program
At MOSAIC Technologies Group each team member is a key player. MOSAIC provides consulting and technical services to Government and commercial clients in the areas of management, mission and technology. We know the value of our talent, and we work to provide challenging opportunities for each member that will cultivate careers as well as develop people. Our familial environment, competitive salary and benefits are a few of the ways that we take care of our people. If you believe in supporting your community, growing your career and working with committed colleagues then join us. MOSAIC wants you in the family.