Summary of Position:Oversees inside sales support and data entry team ensuring accurate, efficient and timely securing of sales. Assists market and location teams with quoting, pricing and customer service activities.
1. Acting internal and external customers point of contact for designated portfolio of clientele. Handling inquires on product selection, order status to include backorders, pricing, customer complaints and issues, delivery schedules and other follow up as needed.
2. Directs and coordinates outside sales support (bothOSSand/or Data Entry) team workload, managing activities and provides input of departmental needs.
3. Reviews and approves all margin changes for customer orders above margin minimum and requiring system override.
4. Efficiently manage order entry workflow; ensuring timely and accurate order entry into the company system, response to requests for pricing, scheduling of deliveries and installation and other customer follow-up.
5. Proactively manage bids and contracts; actively review bids for pricing accuracy.
6. Partner with Non-Stock Buyer to identify and coordinate the accurate ordering and delivery of special products and services.
7. Understands and actively support ICS, Sales team and Market Managers strategies ensuring optimal market profitability, service level standards are exceeded and maximum productivity goals are achieved.
8. Regularly review applicable reporting tools; including zero sales report and open order report. Perform weekly batch reviews to ensure accuracy of direct reports and market-wide margin levels are being met.
9. Partners with Sales to ensure accurate A/R; including prompt resolution of customer credits and product returns processed in a timely manner.
10. Open communication with all levels regarding market challenges, solutions and business impacts.
11. Provide full scope performance management of sales support team; including hiring, train, associate discipline and on-going performance review.
1. Minimum education required— High School Diploma or GED.
2. Minimum experience required— 2 year associate supervision, customer service and sales support, construction and building materials supply.
3. Minimum Typing accuracy rate: 95% accuracy or above error rate.
4. Excellent oral and written communication skills.
5. Intermediate level MS Office, Trend and Computer skills.