AMERI-FORCE IS HIRING RIGGER SUPERVISORS IN PORTSMOUTH, VA.
Job Description :
-Review, understand, and implement daily plans to maintain the production schedule while minimizing the impact to the budget
-Analyze and resolve day to day issues including personnel conflicts, safety concerns, quality issues, and material constraints
-Assess areas of concern prior to assigning personnel to a task and review the concerns with the personnel to implement a strategy to ensure compliance with all technical and safety requirements
-Hold daily safety refreshers with assigned personnel and maintain QA documentation as required for tasks being accomplished
- Attend daily on sight production meetings and report issues, concerns, and daily progress to the PM
- Responsible for the recruitment, training, supervision, and evaluation of department staff br
- Submit condition reports either to the Foreman for review or directly to the Project Manager/Superintendent
Work is 5-7 days a week; must be willing to work weekends
- All applicants must have resume
- Must have 5 years experience as a supervisor
- Must be able to pass a drug screen
Ameri-Force was founded in Jacksonville, Florida, in 1991 with the goal of satisfying the increasing demand for industrial and marine craftsmen. Since then we have grown to the demand of a popular industry. We are happy to serve you and welcome you into the Ameri-Force family.
Call us for more information: 800-522-8998/
email resumes to : or Fax to 904-798-1720/