Arlington home management service is hiring full time Handyman techs. Our team needs skilled hands-on Craftsmen to take on a wide range of carpentry, remodeling, and general handyman tasks. Ideal for a talented carpenter/handyman who enjoys troubleshooting, solving client's problems, and the beauty of a job well done.
- Proven home improvement experience
- Full complement of own tools
- Light electrical, plumbing, and mechanical experience
- Trim carpentry experience
- Fluent with computers and smart phones, (web browsing, Excel, email, various phone apps)
- Must have a professional appearance
- Must have strong English verbal and written communication skills. You will be required to communicate directly with homeowners, sub contractors, and clearly document all work.
- Eye for true craftsman quality
- Great attitude and hunger to grow
- Craftsman will perform preventive maintenance/handyman tasks at client's home, manage vendors onsite, and propose, estimate, and complete home improvement projects. Craftsman will also work on major remodeling projects (additions, basements, kitchens).
- Preventive Maintenance (residential)
- General Handyman (light plumbing, electrical, and mechanical, and carpentry)
- Remodeling/Carpentry (kitchens, baths, basements, additions)
- Project Management (documentation, material procurement, sub contractor management, and track budgets)
- Daily paperwork and client correspondence.
Pay is competitive hourly rate plus quarterly bonuses. Benefits include paid holidays and vacation, work van, cell phone, tool allowance. This is a full-time position, not 1099.
Applicants serious about a long-term career position should check us out at and learn how we have earned our outstanding reputation which fuels our steady growth.
For full consideration, please email your work history, skills, and experience. Clean driving record and background check are required.
Job Type: Full-time
- construction, tradesman, handyman, or facilities maintenance: 3 years