Commercial Refrigeration Technician – Rack Systems Specialist
ColonialWebb is seeking career-minded Commercial Refrigeration Service Technicians with strong supermarket rack refrigeration skills and experience to join our team in Richmond.
- We have a determined focus to be the employer of choice in our markets.
- We are established in the market and are tracking tremendous growth.
- We have a company-wide commitment to sustainability / green initiatives and strong community involvement.
- You will have unlimited potential for career advancement with ColonialWebb.
- We provide company sponsored training and development.
- We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer dedicated to hiring a diverse workforce.
There’s no better place to develop your skills or establish a career, than ColonialWebb. Check out what we have to offer!
- This position will support our commercial refrigeration customers throughout Richmond, VA, and surrounding counties.
What we’ll offer you:
Our culture is all about care. So, it’s no surprise that we’ll take care of you at ColonialWebb. Service technicians with exceptional skills and experience can expect:
- Top market, competitive wages based on experience.
- Opportunities for career growth, training, and development.
- Overtime opportunities.
- Generous personal leave.
What we’re looking for:
- Current or previous work experience as a Service Technician with a specialization in troubleshooting and repairing rack refrigeration systems and related controls.
- Highly skilled at diagnosing, repairing, and performing maintenance on supermarket rack refrigeration systems and associated controls.
- Experienced servicing and maintaining other commercial refrigeration equipment, such as cooler display cases, reach-in, and walk-in boxes, and ice machines.
- Universal EPA certification.
- Knowledge of OSHA and industry safety requirements.
- Initiative; self-motivated (driven), self-starter.
- Excellent communication and customer services skills.
- Professional demeanor and positive, caring attitude.
- Must be able to work independently and without supervision.
- Must have a clean driving record and able to pass a drug screen and background check.
- A recognition culture!
- Company van.
- Company uniforms (including laundry service).
- 401(k) plan with a generous company match.
- Excellent medical, dental, vision, and Rx drug insurance (with low premiums).
- Life and accidental death insurance.
- Short and Long-Term Disability insurance.
- Dynamic leadership.
- Paid holidays and bereavement leave.
- Tablet / mobile phone.
- Service lead incentives.
- Opportunities to learn.
- Tuition reimbursement.
- Employee referral incentives.
- Steady work.
- Scholarship program for employees’ children.
- Discounts at major automotive, computer, cell phone companies.
- And much more…
Who is ColonialWebb:
ColonialWebb (a Comfort Systems USA company) is one of the largest commercial, mechanical, and electrical contractors in the Mid-Atlantic/South, specializing in Construction, Service, Industrial Refrigeration, and Manufacturing. We provide service to customers ranging from small businesses to Fortune 500 companies.
We install, maintain and upgrade mechanical systems for America’s best buildings. We can build, service, or retrofit systems for virtually any type of building – from schools and museums to high-rise office buildings and hospitals – even industrial plants that manufacture everything from potato chips to computer chips. We provide customers with engineering, design, construction, manufacturing, maintenance and repair support in the fields of HVAC, Refrigeration, Plumbing, Process Piping, Building Automation and Controls, Electrical, Green Energy Solutions, and Water Treatment Systems.
Our footprint has grown along with our capabilities over the last 44 years, and our headquarters sits just down I-95 in Richmond, VA. ColonialWebb now operates out of 10 regional offices throughout Virginia, DC, Maryland, North Carolina, and South Carolina.
Are you up to the challenge of growing with us?
Need more info:
Reach out to our company recruiter at (844) MEP- HVAC.
Ready to join the team:
Apply online at M/W/Disability/Vets