Ameri-Force is currently hiring Quality Assurance Specialists in Virginia Beach, VA!!
Quality Assurance Specialist Job Description:
Qualified individual should have basic knowledge of QA/QC functions in addition to seven (7) years of manufacturing, shipyard, or quality (testing/inspecting) experience within the electrical/systems field. Should have the ability to read and interpret codes, specifications, and advanced blueprint reading in addition to inspection and tests procedures.
- Minimum of 7 years of experience in Manufacturing, shipyard and/or Quality Experience
- Must pass a pre-employment drug test and background check
- Must have a current resume
- Basic knowledge of computers and standard software (MS Outlook, Word, and Excel) is also required
- Must be able to follow written and verbal instructions and communicate procedures/processes in an effective manner
- Must be OSHA Certified or be able to attend OSHA Training
- Must have Rapid Gate or be Rapid Gate eligible
We want to be your employer for life!
CONTACT AMERI-FORCE TODAY FOR MORE INFORMATION
Call now at 1-800-522-8998
Please E-Mail or Fax your resume
TEXT “QA-6011” to 904-654-2938
Ameri-Force was founded in Jacksonville, Florida, in 1991 with the goal of satisfying the increasing demand for industrial and marine craftsmen. Since then we have grown to the demand of a popular industry. We are happy to serve you and welcome you into the Ameri-Force family.
Looking for other trades? Click Here for More Jobs at Ameri-Force's Official