Freyssinet, Inc. has been at the forefront of providing specialized civil engineering technology, material supply and installation for projects large and small in the United States for over 20 years. A subsidiary of the Soletanche Freyssinet Group, driven by a strong culture of safety, excellence and performance, our vision is to be the partner of choice in the construction, repair and maintenance of structures. Through responsible leadership of our men and women, we will strive to be at the forefront of innovation and to anticipate the future needs of our Clients. Freyssinet, Inc. operates as General Contractor, Specialty Subcontractor and Supplier throughout the United States.
What we are proud to offer:
- Flex Time
- Free Parking
- 2 Weeks Sick Time per year
- 10 Standard Holidays
- Health, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Health & Dependent Care Reimbursement Plan
- Life & AD&D Coverage
- Short Term Disability
- Long Term Disability
- 401(k) with company match
- Education Reimbursement
- Prepaid Legal and Identity Theft Protection
- 529 College Savings Plan
Job Summary: Strong experience with Scheduling or Project Management software such as Primavera, MS
Project, Viewpoint, etc. Also must be proficient with MS Office, including Word, Excel, Outlook and some
- Bachelor's Degree in Civil Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, or Construction Management or related
- 5+ years related construction experience.
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Must have a valid driver’s license, and agree to an MVR check in order to operate rental cars when traveling or
- Willing to work 50-55 hours per week, as well as being flexible with work hours – Work whenever/wherever
needed to fulfill responsibilities to help meet and exceed the branch goals. Including night shift, out of town
work, bad weather conditions, etc.
- Willing to work at heights in excess of 100 feet off the ground.
- Contract and claims management experience preferred.
- Previous Profit & Loss responsibility over multiple projects in excess of $1M.
- Knowledge of an experience managing large concrete structures in commercial, public, or industrial markets – including high rise buildings, parking structures, bridges,tanks, airports, plaza decks, WWTP’s, refineries, heavy highway, and power/utility.
- Experience with a Self-Performing Contractor (concrete, masonry, steel, waterproofing, mechanical, or industrial), General Contractor, or Specialty Contractor. Previous experience with a well-structured Safety Program.