We are hiring for a Project Manger in Norfolk,VA
Ameri-Force Professional Services places employees on Contract, Contract-to-Perm and Direct Hire Assignments nationally, focusing on the Defense, Marine and Aerospace industries. We are actively recruiting for clients such as Northrop Grumman / Huntington Ingalls Industries, BAE, Tecnico, General Dynamics, Marinette Marine and others.
Specifically, we are currently seeking candidates for a Project Manager, Ship Repair in Norfolk, VA.
• Minimum of ten (10) years of shipboard repair experience within a Public or Private shipyard (Prior military experience with the US Navy in an engineering type field would qualify)
• Must have a minimum of three (3) years experience managing technical personnel within complex activities or shipboard availabilities.
• Must have experience in using Microsoft Office Suite, Microsoft Project, Excel, Word and Power Point while being able to navigate in the computer server environment
• Experience of working within a Cost Type Contract is a plus.
• Must have a valid drivers license, and ability to gain access to Government facilities
• Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to interact with and manage others
Fax or E-Mail your resume to us for review!