Freyssinet, Inc. has been at the forefront of providing specialized civil engineering technology, material supply and installation for projects large and small in the United States for over 20 years. A subsidiary of the Soletanche Freyssinet Group, driven by a strong culture of safety, excellence and performance, our vision is to be the partner of choice in the construction, repair and maintenance of structures. Through responsible leadership of our men and women, we will strive to be at the forefront of innovation and to anticipate the future needs of our Clients. Freyssinet, Inc. operates as General Contractor, Specialty Subcontractor and Supplier throughout the United States.
What we are proud to offer:
- Flex Time
- Free Parking
- 2 Weeks Sick Time per year
- 10 Standard Holidays
- Health, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Health & Dependent Care Reimbursement Plan
- Life & AD&D Coverage
- Short Term Disability
- Long Term Disability
- 401(k) with company match
- Education Reimbursement
- Prepaid Legal and Identity Theft Protection
- 529 College Savings Plan
Job Summary: The Project Engineer will be expected to gain exposure in construction repair projects within the commercial, public and industrial markets in order to gain knowledge and provide support for field project management, business development, and the estimating team.
- Bachelor's Degree in Civil Engineering, Construction Management or related
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent documentation and organizational skills required
- Able to pass a respirator fit test and wear a respirator on specified jobsites.
- Must have a valid driver’s license, and agree to an MVR check in order to operate rental cars when traveling or
- Willing to work 50-55 hours per week, as well as being flexible with work hours – Work whenever/wherever
needed to fulfill responsibilities to help meet and exceed the branch goals. Including night shift, out of town
work, bad weather conditions, etc.
- Willing to work at heights in excess of 100 feet off the ground.
- Must be proficient with MS Office, including Word, Excel, and Outlook, and light PowerPoint
- Must be able to read blue-prints and plans
- Previous internship or part-time experience in construction or design. UP to 3 years experience as a full-time, regular employee in the construction industry.