HART Technologies, Inc. is hiring Project Analysts in direct support of DoD Projects in Dahlgren, VA.
Entry and mid-level positions are available. Candidates who are organized, highly motivated, detail-oriented, and capable of learning new software tools are encouraged to apply.
- Work with a team of Engineers, Designers, and Analysts to manage workflow and track design changes and versioning for tactical system development.
- Provide administrative and organizational support to the development team, ensuring project documentation includes required details and references.
- Support project and review board meetings, to include preparation of meeting agenda and materials, meeting minutes, and action item follow-up.
- Develop reports and briefings, and provide metrics for Program Management and Sponsors.
- Develop and maintain Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs).
- 5 Years of professional experience in an office or engineering workplace.
- Proficiency with the core Microsoft Office suite (Word, Excel and PowerPoint).
- US Citizenship and the ability to obtain a DoD Security Clearance.
- Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent experience providing project, administrative, or configuration support.
- Experience related to DoD projects or customers.
- Advanced experience with the Microsoft Office suite, including Visio and Project.
- Experience with SharePoint, SolidWorks PDM, or similar workflow or configuration management tools.
Competitive annual salary plus paid time off, educational benefits, matching 401K, along with Medical, Dental and LT/ST Disability insurance. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or veteran status.
Keywords: Business, Reporting, Configuration, Version Control, Workflow, Administrative