At Strategic Analysis, Inc., we recognize that success is a direct result of a happy, talented and results-driven team. We believe in creating an environment that gives everyone the opportunity to grow professionally and foster a career path that builds on strengths and talents through training, education, and leadership. SA is looking for highly motivated, talented individuals to join our team. If you are looking for a career opportunity, and have the required background and experience for any of our current opening, apply today. We look forward to speaking with you. If you are a new applicant, please search and select from Current Openings to apply. If you are a returning applicant, please Log in and apply to additional positions! SA is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status. SA participates in E-Verify.
Strategic Analysis is seeking a versatile, skilled Program Outreach Support Analyst to support the Defense Science, Engineering, Technology and Mathematics (STEM) Education Consortium (DSEC) within the Office of the Secretary of Defense (OSD). Fundamental support areas include program management, program evaluation, development and execution strategic communications initiatives, alumni management and support of consortium outreach efforts.
- Provide program management assistance to the DSEC Committee Chair (CC) to include conference coordination, data collection analysis, communications with consortium members, students and vendors
- Support media activity and external outreach within the DSEC Consortium in support of the all activities including Independent Research and Development (IR&D) initiatives but not limited to:
- Provide strategic guidance to DSEC on messaging and potential external outreach opportunities;
- Draft and review DSEC messaging and materials for use with media interviews and external outreach activities;
- Track DSEC or related S&T stories and disseminate to staff;
- Provide support for entire DSEC on public approval and release processes;
- Provide support to the Alumni and internship Programs
- Assist with tracking, monitoring, and reporting on social media performance metrics.
- Accomplish coordination of DSEC activities with OSD and corporate staff:
- Coordinate with DSEC staff on responses to CC or government lead inquiries,
- Assist in the development and coordination of appropriate responses and reports to congressional inquiries and legal requirements pertaining to R&E projects, as well as analyzing congressional documentation and interest in project activities.
- Maintain a database of congressional inquiries and Agency responses.
- Bachelor Degree (related field preferred)
Required Experience and Skills:
- Five years of experience and skills in program support, communications, and/or journalism related to STEM.
- Strong social media skills and ability to develop and carry out social media communication strategies is preferred.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office products to include Excel, PowerPoint, and Microsoft Word.
- Ability to work independently
Must be a US Citizen and have the ability to obtain a DoD Secret Clearance within a reasonable period of time. Active DoD clearance preferred.
- Communications strategy and policy support experience is a plus
- Administrative and program management support experience
- Medical & Prescription Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account Program
- Health Savings Account
- Long & Short Term Disability
- Lift Insurance
- Gold's Gym Corporate Membership
- Sick Leave
- Annual Leave
- Paid Holidays
- Tuition Reimbursement