At Strategic Analysis, Inc., we recognize that success is a direct result of a happy, talented and results-driven team. We believe in creating an environment that gives everyone the opportunity to grow professionally and foster a career path that builds on strengths and talents through training, education, and leadership. SA is looking for highly motivated, talented individuals to join our team. If you are looking for a career opportunity, and have the required background and experience for any of our current opening, apply today. We look forward to speaking with you. If you are a new applicant, please search and select from Current Openings to apply. If you are a returning applicant, please Log in and apply to additional positions! SA is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status. SA participates in E-Verify.
Strategic Analysis, Inc. seeks a highly motivated, versatile program analyst to join our exceptional team of analysts supporting the Deputy Director for Research, Technology and Laboratories DD(RT&L) within the Office of the Under Secretary of Defense for Research and Engineering (USD(R&E)). Qualified candidates will meet the requirements below necessary to provide technical, analytical, and specialized support to our Government client.
- Active DoD Secret clearance; Interim Secret will be acceptable for the right candidate.
- 5 years recent or relevant experience.
- A Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university in a technical field or business is required. However, a Master’s degree in Business Administration (MBA) is preferred. Degree requirement waived in lieu of significant recent and relevant work experience: minimum of five (5) years’ active duty military or minimum of ten (10) years’ experience.
- Demonstrated experience in supporting science and technology (S&T) program management.
- Work experience in positions requiring exceptional oral and written communication skills, and above-average skills in MS Word, PowerPoint, and Excel applications.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; ability to work with leadership at various levels in the DoD.
- Ability to perform at a high-level on short deadlines.
- Conceive solutions, provide written materials, maintain configuration, and ensure quality control of assignments to assist with tasks often on short deadlines with multiple competing priorities.
- Develop decision-quality materials for scheduled and unscheduled meetings and briefings with DoD leadership utilizing inputs from various senior level engagements and coordinating with appropriate subject matter experts across the Department.
- Develop briefs and talking points for use by DD(RT&L) leadership with internal and external audiences, ranging in sizes from a few individuals to hundreds.
- Coordinate and review official correspondence and presentation materials for completeness and accuracy.
- Develop key communication points and messaging in support of the DD(RT&L) media interaction. Review communication material for content, completeness, and accuracy.
- Provide direction to successfully aggregate, review and verify draft component inputs for congressional testimony and responses to questions for the record.
- Organize, develop and direct support for senior leadership activities to include agenda development, issue paper preparation, results documentation, and post-meeting actions for DD(RT&L) leadership and subordinate offices.
- Review program plans and other related documents and provide comments to identify and mitigate risks to the accomplishment of the DD(RT&L) projects and goals. Track progress and suggest alternate approaches for projects behind schedule.
- Make recommendations for improvement of effectiveness and efficiency of the DD(RT&L) business processes.
- Provide quick and accurate research, technical and analytical support by identifying, retrieving, evaluating, and sharing relevant programmatic, legislative, or departmental information. Assist in the development and coordination of appropriate responses and reports to inquiries and requirements pertaining to the DoD Research and Engineering projects.
- Provide editorial support to review draft documents prepared by the DD(RT&L) offices for spelling accuracy, grammar correctness, logic flow, completeness, and compliance with DoD document preparation instructions.
- Provide support to assist with and ensure effective office operations (e.g., answer phones, deliver/receive administrative packages from other government offices packages, etc.).
- Medical & Prescription Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account Program
- Health Savings Account
- Long & Short Term Disability
- Life Insurance
- Gold's Gym Corporate Membership
- Sick Leave
- Annual Leave
- Paid Holidays
- Tuition Reimbursement