Plumbing Service Technician
Comfort Systems USA-ColonialWebb is seeking talented, and career-minded service technicians with commercial plumbing experience to join our Metro-DC Building Services team!
- We have a determined focus to be the employer of choice in our markets.
- We are established in the Metro-DC market and are experiencing tremendous growth.
- We have a company-wide commitment to sustainability / green initiatives and strong community involvement.
- You will have unlimited potential for career advancement with ColonialWebb.
- We provide company-sponsored training and development.
- We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer dedicate to hiring a diverse workforce.
There’s no better place to develop your skills and establish a career, than ColonialWebb!
ColonialWebb is one of the largest commercial, mechanical, and electrical contractors in the South Atlantic region. We proudly serve clients from local small businesses to Fortune 500 companies. For nearly 50 years, our presence is alive across Virginia, the Carolinas, DC/Maryland, and several surrounding states. We specialize in New Construction, Mechanical Service, Industrial Refrigeration, Special Projects, and Manufacturing.
We continuously seek individuals who want to invest in themselves and their teammates.
What you’ll do:
- Service Plumbers perform maintenance and repair operations to commercial plumbing systems.
- Troubleshoot and diagnose plumbing system failures (such as system leaks and stoppages).
- Repair various plumbing components including water closets, sanitation systems, and fire sprinkler piping systems, storm drainage systems, domestic water heating systems, and HVAC hydronic systems.
What we’re looking for:
- Current or previous work experience as a commercial plumbing service technician.
- Highly skilled at diagnosing, repairing, and performing maintenance on commercial plumbing, piping, and associated systems.
- Journeyman's or Master's Plumbing License (preferred, but not required).
- Back-flow Prevention Certification (preferred, but not required).
- Med Gas Certified (preferred, but not required).
- Knowledge of International Plumbing Code (IPC).
- Knowledge of OSHA safety regulations.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Excellent communication and customer service skills.
- Professional demeanor and positive, caring attitude.
- Must be able to work independently and without supervision.
- Must have a clean driving record and able to pass a drug screen and background check
Benefits and Perks:
- Top market, competitive wages based on experience.
- Overtime opportunities.
- Company van.
- Company uniforms (including laundry service).
- 401(k) plan with a generous company match.
- Excellent Medical, dental, vision, and Rx drug insurance (with low premiums).
- Life and accidental death insurance.
- Short and Long-Term Disability insurance.
- Generous personal leave.
- Paid Holidays, and Bereavement Leave.
- Tablet/ mobile phone.
- Service lead incentives.
- Opportunities for career growth, training, and development.
- Tuition reimbursement.
- Employee referral incentives.
- Scholarship program for employees’ children.
- Discounts at major automotive, computer, cell phone companies.
- And much more…
How to Apply:
Employment applications are accepted online at EOE M/W/Disability/Vets