Atlantic Constructors wants dynamic, motivated, career minded individuals. You would be working on a team with a company that has been around for over 50 years!
We understand that we wouldn’t be in this business as long as we have without our dedicated team.
We need people like you to grow our team and company. Take a look at who we are and what we offer. If it sounds like a good fit, introduce yourself by applying. We look forward to meeting you.
Position: Service Plumber
Maintains, services and repair pipes, fittings, and fixtures of heating, water, and drainage systems, according to specifications and plumbing codes.
- Studies building plans and working drawings to determine work aids required and sequence of installations
- Cuts and threads pipe, using pipe cutters, cutting torch, and pipe-threading machine
- Knowledge of and experience using jetter and drain cleaning equipment
- Assembles and installs valves, pipe fittings, and pipes composed of metals, such as iron, steel, brass, and nonmetals, using hand tools and power tools
- Understand schematic diagrams, blueprints and other specifications
- Joins pipes by use of screws, bolts, fittings, solder, plastic solvent, and calks joints
- Fills pipe system with water or air and reads pressure gauges to determine whether system is leading
- Maintains, services and repairs plumbing fixtures, such as sinks, commodes, bathtubs, water heaters, hot water tanks, garbage disposal units, dishwashers, and water softeners
- Must be available and willing to work overtime and weekends a needed with short notice
- Performs other duties as required
Minimum Experience And Qualifications:
- Five years of service experience specific to commercial plumbing industry
- High school diploma, GED or equivalent
- Ability to follow plumbing to maintain and service plumbing systems
- Must have a satisfactory driving record, criminal record and be able to pass a drug screen
- Journeymans / Masters certification
- Back flow preventer certified
- Military service
Top-notch benefits package including:
Click the Apply button above to introduce yourself and begin the process of joining our team.
- Vacation/sick leave
- Paid holidays
- Casual work environment
- Weekly pay
- Competitive wages
- Tuition reimbursement
- Advancement opportunities