PIT STOPS are convenience stores that range from your neighborhood store to mini markets to quick-serve restaurants. You'll find everything from today's paper to the newest snack and drink products on the market. There are 30 Pit Stops in Virginia — as far east as Virginia Beach, as far north as Fredericksburg and as far west as Lexington. Pit Stop is always looking for talented, self-motivated individuals to join our team. If you think you are ready to be a part of an exciting team, then we encourage you to continue with this applicant friendly, online job application!
708 Lightfoot Rd
Williamsburg, VA 23188
- 45% SERVE CUSTOMERS
by providing assistance; greeting customers when they enter the store; inviting the customer to return; maintaining a neat and clean appearance; resolving customer complaints.
- 25% MAINTAINS STORE OPERATIONS
by receiving payments from customers; running the register; issuing correct change; maintaining proper cash levels in register; counting and verifying cash, cigarettes, lottery and Total at end of shift.
- 25% PROVIDES A SAFE AND CLEAN STORE ENVIRONMENT
by stocking shelves and cooler; keeping cooler organized; keeping back room and storage organized; keeping shelves clean; cleaning windows and doors; sweeping and mopping floor; keeping grounds of store clean and trash free; emptying trash cans; cleaning restrooms regularly.
- 5% CONTRIBUTES TO TEAM EFFORT
by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Serves customers by providing assistance, greeting customers when they enter the store, inviting the customer to return, maintaining a neat and clean appearance, and resolving customer complaints
- Maintains store operations by receiving payments from customers, running the register, issuing correct change, maintaining proper cash levels in register, and counting and verifying cash, cigarettes, lottery, and Total at end of shift
- Provides a clean and safe store environment by stocking shelves and cooler, keeping cooler organized, keeping back room and storage organized, keeping shelves clean, cleaning windows and doors, sweeping and mopping floor, keeping grounds of store clean and trash free, emptying trash cans, and cleaning restrooms regularly
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Friendly and outgoing personality with good verbal communications skills
- Punctuality required
- Reliable and dependable transportation
- Professional appearance and proper attire
- Food preparation experience
- Cash handling experience preferred
- Comfortable checking legal IDs for sale of tobacco and alcohol