Coleman Floor is a separate business unit of Stock Building Supply and operates alongside its building materials and installed sales businesses in a flooring specialist capacity. For over 60 years builders have trusted Coleman Floor Company to professionally install floor covering in their new home, multi-family and commercial projects. Our commitment to quality workmanship and superior customer service has made us an industry-leading flooring contractor. With an experienced management team, highly trained and skilled installers, and state-of-the-art product programs from leading manufacturers, Coleman Floor is the company you can trust to get the job done right.
Receives and processes flooring orders.
1. Receives and processes orders within the flooring department
2. Converting non-stock quotes to orders.
3. Creating non-stock orders.
4. Make purchasing decisions for non-stock products and/or finished goods.
5. Determine where to purchase based on cost and/or lead times.
6. Ensures complete customer service is provided from the beginning to the end of a sale.
7. Performs other related duties as necessary.
1. Minimum education required— High School Diploma or GED.
2. Minimum experience required—0-2 year order entry, construction and building materials supply.
3. Minimum Typing/ Key Stroke Speed: 50 WPM or 5500 KPH with 95% accuracy or above error rate.
4. Excellent oral and written communication skills.
5. MS Office and Computer literate.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by individuals assigned to this position. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, and skills required of personnel so classified.
The incumbent must be able to work in a fast-paced environment with demonstrated ability to juggle and prioritize multiple, competing tasks and demands and to seek supervisory assistance as appropriate. Stock Building Supply and it's subsidiaries does not discriminate in practices or employment opportunities on the basis of an individual's race, color, national or ethnic origin, religion, age, sex, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, disability, or any other proscribed category set forth in federal or state regulations.