Collections Clerk Professional
Be the point person for our customers, thinking on your feet as you deliver high quality service while collecting on past due accounts. This career isn’t for everybody. It’s for driven, confident people, who can rise to the challenge and be advocates for our customers. In order to be successful, this is a career where attendance and attitude is key. Does this sound like you?
Here is a brief overview:
- Customers call in and you call out with billing or payment concerns and questions
- You jump into action, proactively identifying solutions and offer many options to keep an account active and current
- It doesn’t stop there: you take a hands-on approach to resolving every issue, taking it from start to finish
- This isn’t a one-time thing: your great work inspires those customers to stay customers, and that’s important to us
- Over time, you’ll become an expert on all collections techniques and services
So what does it take to do this job? We’re looking for collections advocates who can consult and collect as they bring a collaborative attitude to every call.
- Prior experience in a similar environment (call center or collections is ideal)
- The ability to really talk with—and listen to—our customers, like an expert
- Worked in a performance-based environment, let’s talk!
Okay. You’ve got all the makings of a top performer. Here’s what we can offer you in exchange for your amazing work:
- Base pay plus commission (no caps on commission)
- Incentives (Daily, Weekly and Monthly)
- Medical, dental and vision benefits
- Life Insurance
- Paid time-off program with options for monthly sliding schedule
- Serious growth potential for your career
- Fun, fast-paced environment