NET ESOLUTIONS CORPORATION (NETE) is a multi-award winning company founded in 1999. NETE is a full service Information Technology (IT) company dedicated to providing value focused services to the Federal Government and the Biomedical Research and Health IT Sector. NETE offers a collaborative working environment where growth is encouraged and nurtured. In addition, we offer competitive salaries that may include performance bonuses and a comprehensive benefits package.
NETE is seeking a highly motivated, flexible, organized, and detail oriented .NET Developer to join our dynamic team. If you want to learn, grow, and help then this is the job for you. We support a project/customer that "seeks to better understand, treat, and ultimately prevent infectious, immunologic, and allergic disease seeks fundamental knowledge about the nature and behavior of living systems and the application of that knowledge to enhance health, lengthen life, and reduce illness and disability.” What you do matters and has significant impact on the medical and scientific communities we serve. Your work here really matters and has real impact.
- Design and develop new features and/or maintains existing applications developed on ASP.NET MVC.
- Develop code and supporting documentation.
- Work in a team environment to develop, test, and deploy software changes.
- Work with customers to understand and implement new requirements.
- Provide operational support when necessary.
- Work the product backlog of features and bugs.
- Provide input on new designs and architecture as needed.
- Develop a well-tested, high performance, scalable web application.
- Stay current on new technologies and best practices.
- At least 5 years of experience designing, developing, and deploying web based applications with ASP.NET 3.0 or above using C#.
- Designing and developing new features and/or maintaining existing applications developed on ASP.NET MVC.
- At least 2 years of RDBMS experience.
- At least 2 years of database experience.
- At least 1 year of experience with LINQ to Entities or LINQ to SQL.
- At least 1 year of experience with Code-First development using Entity Framework 4.
- At least 1 year of experience with Behavior Driven Development (BDD) is preferred.
- At least 1 year of experience with Windows Workflow Foundation (WF) development experience, preferred.
- At least 1 year of experience with Agile/SCRUM.
- Some experience with Object Oriented Programming and working with N-Tier Architecture.
- Some experience with software testing and design patterns.
- Great customer service and interfacing with customers required.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- MS ASP.NET Certification is a plus.
- Must be flexible to change and have the ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Bachelor's degree in Management Information Systems, Computer Science or related discipline; Master Degree preferred.
- Applicants selected will be subject to a Public Trust background security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to sensitive information. US Citizens or Permanent Residents preferred.
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- 9 Paid Federal holidays
- Various wellness programs
- Free parking at corporate offices
- Employee Referral Bonus Program (ERBP)
- Vision coverage through UHC national network
- Dental coverage through UHC national network
- 401(K) with significant company match & no vesting period
- Short and Long-Term Disability coverage (paid by company)
- Competitive salaries with opportunity for performance bonuses
- Discount plan for pet care, legal services, & identify theft protection
- Basic Life and AD&D coverage (paid by company; option to purchase additional coverage)
- Medical coverage through UHC national network (option to choose between 3 available plans)
- Flexible Spending Accounts:
- Healthcare (FSA)
- Parking Reimbursement Account (PRK)
- Dependent Care Assistant Program (DCAP)
- Transportation Reimbursement Account (TRN)
NETE is a multi-award winning company as well as offers a collaborative working environment where growth is encouraged and nurtured. In addition, we offer competitive salaries that may include performance bonuses; and a comprehensive benefits package.
NET ESOLUTIONS CORPORATION (NETE) uses E-Verify to validate all new hires' ability to legally work in the United States.
Disclaimer: The above description is intended to describe the general nature of work and level of effort being performed by individual’s assigned to this position or job description. This is not to be construed as a complete or exhaustive list of all skills, responsibilities, duties, and/or assignments required. Individuals may be required to perform duties outside of their position, job description, or responsibilities as needed.