Atlantic Constructors is seeking dynamic, motivated, career minded individuals to join our expanding team! Atlantic Constructors has been recognized as an industry leader in the Mid-Atlantic Region for over 50 years.
Job Title: Mechanical Services Specialist
Reports to: Service Operations Manager
The Mechanical Service Specialist leads the sales business plan by executing account management strategies that facilitate long-term customer relationships with targeted customers. Personally establishes and maintains long term customer relationships with key and target owners, architects, property managers, consulting engineers, senior buyers, brokers and contractors to influence opportunities.
- Manages account assignments to ensure secured sales performance to plan
- Ensures that timeliness of sales and terms of sales support monthly/quarterly and annual trade working capital, revenue, gross margin objectives
- Practices performance management by setting clear goals, investing personal time in employee development, (i.e. weekly/monthly meetings, account reviews, opportunity reviews and regular observed calls) and performing on-time performance reviews with the customer
- Increases market penetration in local business by securing new customers and expanding the scope of the existing customer base with owners, architectural engineer and mechanical consultants, property managers, senior buyers, contractor accounts etc.
- Facilitates a team selling approach and ensures support resources are in place to develop business and offers the full scope of bundled offerings available
- Develops strategies for execution consistent with Building Efficiency models and objectives
- Partners with Service Sales team, to maximize local territory account management consistent with ACI’s strategic direction
- Evaluates ACI’s local performance in customer satisfaction and provides leadership for performance enhancement and proactive resolution of issues
- Works with Construction Management to establish, coordinate, and manage relationships with Construction Projects in all phases of work to develop these relationships for transition to Service maintenance plans to meet strategic objectives for growth, quality and market penetration
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree and 2+ years of proven successful sales experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience (preferably in a construction environment)
- Practical experience in the HVAC mechanical industry
- Proficient with MS Office
- Must be able to multi-task, work with minimal supervision, follow written and oral instructions, show attention to detail and demonstrate problem-solving skills
- Must be able to pass post-offer pre-employment drug screen, and may be required to satisfactorily complete additional background checks as required (i.e. DMV, criminal history)
- Must adhere to all company policy and procedures
- Must be available to work assigned schedules and extended hours as needed including day, evening, weekend, and holiday hours
The work environment and physical demands required would be representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job, and may include, but are not limited to the following:
- Works in a professional office environment and routinely uses standard office equipment
- Position may require visits to construction site
- This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopier, filing cabinets and fax machines
- May require infrequent travel (typically not overnight)
- Prior military experience
Atlantic Constructors offers competitive benefits, for more information check out our on our website.