Linxx Global Solutions (Linxx) is currently seeking former Master Training Specialist to fill a position located at Little Creek-Fort Story, Virginia Beach, Virginia,
THESE POSITIONS ARE CONTINGENT ON CONTRACT AWARD
The Master Training Specialist shall perform and instruct basic to advanced levels of classroom, laboratory, and practical instruction in support of the NECC Combat Skills Continuum and other live fire shooting courses executed by EODTEU TWO in accordance with approved curricula, including nighttime exercises as required. Responsibilities include:
- Instruct students on various EOD training aids based on enemy Tactics, Techniques, and Procedures (TTP) and course objectives.
- Manage instructor qualifications, certifications, student counseling techniques, and professional development training.
- Subject Matter Expert for assigned divisions and in evaluating EOD training exercises and available resources; role players, equipment, training aids, etc.
- Supporting “multi-divisional” complex training schedules to accommodate customer training needs.
- Provide material solution recommendations to EOD TTPs.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Familiar with all presentation and instructional procedures, curriculum, training aids, devices, and equipment operation and maintenance procedures associated with the course or courses they will instruct.
- Possess knowledge of computer technology application as it applies to instructional presentation and the use of classroom training aids.
- Excellent communication skills that allow the trainer to communicate with senior government officials regarding program status, milestones, obstacles, etc.
- Capable of passing mandatory medical, psychological and drug screenings.
- Capable of successfully passing background investigation.
- Ability to present a professional appearance.
Required Qualifications (NOTE: Attach your most recent resume and a copy of your DD214 to application)
- U.S. citizen
- Current SECRET clearance
- Minimum of 10 years of operational EOD experience
- Current master instructor qualifications
- Master Training Specialist or equivalent certification from cognizant DoD authority
- Must have served as an instructor in a formal EOD Training Program
- Possess a valid state driver’s license
Candidates with these desired skills will be given preferential consideration:
- Previous deployment experience with US military, Department of State, or law enforcement.
Linxx is a fast-growing Government contracting company, with corporate offices located in Virginia Beach, VA and contract support offices operating in 35 locations across the U.S. Linxx is a well-run, lean company with an excellent past performance record. We are dedicated to improving the security of America and her allies through insightful analysis, creative product development, and exceptional customer service.
- Comprehensive medical, dental and vision insurance
- Basic and voluntary life insurance
- Disability coverage
- Paid time off