InPwr Inc. is an award-winning electrical design-build firm, headquartered in Indianapolis, IN, with a regional office in Denver, CO. We believe in building it better, focus on complex opportunities, and take electrical design to the next level, with licenses in over forty states and projects across the nation.
We are searching for Master Electricians to work at a job site in Norfolk, VA.
- Must have the ability to adapt to various working environments and make decisions based on industry best practices
- Proficient skills in reading project drawings and submittals
- Current driver’s license and own reliable transportation
- Virginia State Certified Electrician (Master level)
- High school graduate, G.E.D., or equivalent training.
- Must have a minimum of ten years in the industry and in heavy commercial, light industrial work. Proof of work needed at in person interview.
- Applicants must have working knowledge of the National Electric Code and electrical theory
- Background in design/build electrical construction is preferred
- All Lodging paid by InPwr.
- 17/4 provisional travel. After every (17) days worked InPwr Inc. will provide provisions for employee to travel home for (4) days
Our comprehensive compensation package includes medical benefits, paid holidays and vacation, education reimbursement, 401K, and a 30-day sabbatical experience after five years of employment. InPwr Inc. is an employer-of-choice, and our strong culture empowers our team members to achieve personal and professional growth throughout their careers, while enriching the clients and communities we serve.
- Wages: Hourly based on experience and skillset
- 401k with employer match program
- Paid holiday, vacation and personnel days
- Sabbatical program after every five years of service