Freyssinet, Inc. has been at the forefront of providing specialized civil engineering technology, material supply and installation for projects large and small in the United States for over 20 years. A subsidiary of the Soletanche Freyssinet Group, driven by a strong culture of safety, excellence and performance, our vision is to be the partner of choice in the construction, repair and maintenance of structures. Through responsible leadership of our men and women, we will strive to be at the forefront of innovation and to anticipate the future needs of our Clients. Freyssinet, Inc. operates as General Contractor, Specialty Subcontractor and Supplier throughout the United States.
What we are proud to offer:
- Flex Time
- Free Parking
- 2 Weeks Sick Time per year
- 10 Standard Holidays
- Health, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Health & Dependent Care Reimbursement Plan
- Life & AD&D Coverage
- Short Term Disability
- Long Term Disability
- 401(k) with company match
- Education Reimbursement
- Prepaid Legal and Identity Theft Protection
- 529 College Savings Plan
Job Summary: The Marketing Coordinator will report to the Director of Business Development and Marketing, and their main function will be to provide overall marketing support to the Business Development/Marketing team by creating high quality proposals, presentations, correspondence, and marketing materials.
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing or related field or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong organizational skills with attention to detail.
- Works well with little supervision.
- Can take direction w/o follow up.
- Proficient in Microsoft word/Excel/PowerPoint/Outlook
- Must have a valid driver’s license, and agree to an MVR check in order to operate rental cars when traveling or
- Familiar with InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop and Graphic Design.
- Identify, recommend and attend (as needed) industry trade shows
- Coordination of Trade shows, Client Seminars and other sales events including designing and organizing the production of support materials (banners, gifts, etc), completing event and hotel registrations, packaging and shipment of event materials and coordination with attendees. Review and analyze trade show request forms and surveys.
- Create new and organize current project reference sheets
- Maintain Freyssinet website and post updates
- Post updates on Freyssinet Intranet
- Issue quarterly newsletters
- Coordinate "Americanization" of technical brochures for repair activity
- Update and improve existing marketing materials
- Issue CPE’s upon completion of lunch & learn sessions provided by Freyssinet
- Coordinate, prepare and timely renew Prequalification's for various agencies
- Maintain and timely renew Freyssinet business / GC licenses
- Timely submit annual reports necessary to maintain business licenses
- Compile, update and maintain business unit employee's resumes
- Monitor, prepare and update regularly experience list of employees
- Coordinate advertising campaign
- Maintain current company contact list
- Drafting of Project Summaries for award submissions
- Drafting of RFQ/Proposals
- CRM Administrator
- Assist with social media program development and activities
- Oversee employee on-line corporate apparel program
- Manage multiple tasks while keeping on top of strict timelines
- Will require some travel
- Perform all other duties as assigned