Are you an Marine Electrician looking for Work?
Ameriforce is currently hiring 1st Class Marine Electricians for work in Norfolk, VA!
Marine Electrician Job Description:
Electricians will be required to have a minimum of five years of experience in the Marine industry. They will have the knowledge to wire low voltage controls, motor starters, limit switching devices, etc. They will have a complete knowledge of 110, 220, and 440 voltage systems and will be able to test and trouble-shoot these systems.
Marine Electrician Applicant Requirements:
- Must have 5 years of shipyard experience as a Marine Electrician
- Must be able to read blue prints
- Must be okay with any shift
- Must have a current resume
- Must be Rapid Gate eligible
- Please contact Ameri-Force Recruiters for more information at 1-800-522-8998
To apply, E-Mail or Fax your resume and please follow up within 24 hours.
Text “ME-6032” to 904-654-2938 for more info!!!
Company History: Ameri-Force was founded in Jacksonville, Florida, in 1991 with the goal of satisfying the increasing demand for industrial and marine craftsmen. Since then we have grown to the demand of a popular industry. We are happy to serve you and welcome you into the Ameri-Force family.
Looking for other trades? Click Here for More Jobs at Ameri-Force's Official