To be considered, please apply online to The Ellipse at Government Center.
Greystar, a national apartment management company and industry leader, has a great opportunity for an experienced Apartment Service Technician to join our team at The Ellipse at Government Center. Ideal candidates will have a minimum of six months to two years previous experience in a related field of maintenance. HVAC Certification required. EPA Type I and II certifications strongly preferred. We offer competitive pay and benefits, as well as opportunity for advancement. Greystar requires a background and drug screen as a condition of employment. Visit our website at . EOE. DFW.
To provide assistance by performing general maintenance duties, to include:
· Replaces filters and cleans air conditioning vents in vacant apartments and occupied units, on an as-needed basis.
· Assists maintenance staff with service requests.
· Handles "on call" duties whenever needed.
· Replaces breezeway light bulbs as needed.
· Assists with apartment make-readies.
· Assists in the distribution of flyers and other material.
· Assists in picking up litter.
· Other duties as assigned.
A high school diploma or equivalent and professional knowledge of business discipline are required.
HVAC certification required.