NET ESOLUTIONS CORPORATION (NETE) is a multi-award winning company founded in 1999. NETE is a full service Information Technology (IT) company dedicated to providing value focused services to the Federal Government and the Biomedical Research and Health IT Sector. NETE offers a collaborative working environment where growth is encouraged and nurtured. In addition, we offer competitive salaries that may include performance bonuses and a comprehensive benefits package.
NETE is seeking a highly motivated, flexible, organized, and detail oriented IT Technical Recruiter to join our dynamic team in McLean, VA. If you want to learn, grow, and help then this is the job for you. We support a project/customer that "seeks to better understand, treat, and ultimately prevent infectious, immunologic, and allergic disease seeks fundamental knowledge about the nature and behavior of living systems and the application of that knowledge to enhance health, lengthen life, and reduce illness and disability.” What you do matters and has significant impact on the medical and scientific communities we serve. Your work here really matters and has real impact.
- Establish positive working relationships with hiring managers to develop recruitment strategies per the business and proposal needs.
- Develop deep domain knowledge and understanding of business projects and the types of employees needed to ensure the success of each project.
- Develop a pool of qualified candidates in advance of need.
- Create job descriptions and post openings in appropriate venues.
- Accurately document and track candidates in the applicant tracking system.
- Able to work off hours/alternative schedule as needed for proposal support activities.
- Efficiently and effectively fill open positions and proposal staffing needs.
- May be supporting HR or other corporate projects as needed.
- Follow government, company and other employment laws throughout the recruiting process.
- Network through industry contacts, association memberships, trade groups and employees. Build networks to find qualified passive candidates.
- Screen and submit resumes for open positions and proposal staffing, schedule and conduct interviews to determine organizational fit, and extend & negotiate offers as needed.
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Human Resources, Psychology or related field, required.
- 2+ years' experience with HR/Recruiting in government contracting industry.
- Experience conducting Boolean search.
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to manage multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment with competing priorities and quick turnaround results.
- Applicants selected may be subject to a Public Trust Background Security Investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to sensitive information. United States Citizens or Permanent Residents only.
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- 9 Paid Federal holidays
- Various wellness programs
- Free parking at corporate offices
- Employee Referral Bonus Program (ERBP)
- Vision coverage through UHC national network
- Dental coverage through UHC national network
- 401(K) with significant company match & no vesting period
- Short and Long-Term Disability coverage (paid by company)
- Competitive salaries with opportunity for performance bonuses
- Discount plan for pet care, legal services, & identify theft protection
- Basic Life and AD&D coverage (paid by company; option to purchase additional coverage)
- Medical coverage through UHC national network (option to choose between 3 available plans)
- Flexible Spending Accounts:
- Healthcare (FSA)
- Parking Reimbursement Account (PRK)
- Dependent Care Assistant Program (DCAP)
- Transportation Reimbursement Account (TRN)
NETE is a multi-award winning company as well as offers a collaborative working environment where growth is encouraged and nurtured. In addition, we offer competitive salaries that may include performance bonuses; and a comprehensive benefits package.
NETE uses E-Verify to validate all new hires' ability to legally work in the United States.
Disclaimer: The above description is intended to describe the general nature of work and level of effort being performed by individual’s assigned to this position or job description. This is not to be construed as a complete or exhaustive list of all skills, responsibilities, duties, and/or assignments required. Individuals may be required to perform duties outside of their position, job description, or responsibilities as needed.