Linxx Global Solutions (Linxx) is currently seeking Instructional Systems Administrative Support professionals to fill positions located at Fort Story, Virginia Beach, Virginia.
THESE POSITIONS ARE CONTINGENT ON CONTRACT AWARD
- The Instructional Systems Administrative Support personnel will provide Technical and Administrative support for the EODTEU TWO Learning Standards Office (LSO) personnel and Division Instructors during all new curriculum development activities and ongoing curriculum maintenance, as required by current EOD Group ONE and TWO Curriculum Control Authority directives.
- Provide Subject Matter Expertise (SME) in validating Basic and Advanced Training curriculum and related training materials including course Enabling Objectives & Training Objectives for currency and relevance. Materials include self-contained training products such as training aids, methods, plans, etc.
- Provide administrative support for all EODTEU Formal Course Reviews and Course Relevancy Reviews which insure content currency and accuracy.
- As SME, study course technical material and participate in training site visits to ascertain and validate the scope and content of Basic and Advanced Training courses and compliance with High Risk training safety administrative requirements.
- Assist the EODTEU TWO LSO personnel and various Course Supervisors during the development or review the Knowledge and Performance Test Plans and grading criteria for all approved courses and courses in development. Gather performance test results and grading criteria to assist the EODTEU TWO LSO in reviewing and assessing student knowledge in order to maintain and recommend validation of assigned courses.
- Analyze and compile course data from various collection instruments such as student interviews, questionnaires, critiques, and instructor evaluations for inclusion into subsequent course revisions and potential course development requirements.
- Participate in EODTEU TWO Basic and Advanced Training special projects such as pilot programs, functional process improvement teams, and curriculum development working groups.
- Participate in instructor technique evaluations for course instructor certification.
- Monitor the administrative requirements for all EODTEU TWO staff training and maintain Master Training Specialist qualification training records.
- Provide technical assistance to the course supervisors in the documentation requirements of changes and updates to curriculum and the approval and implementation process. Ensure compliance with the technical requirements, accuracy, and completeness of documentation as required by the established Curriculum Control Authority directives.
- Assist the EODTEU TWO divisions in the collection and proper reporting of their training user data, course grading and student evaluation programs. Provide post-curriculum delivery reports and collate course information in a format that the EODTEU LSO can review for overall instruction and learning improvement.
- Provide administrative support to the EODTEU TWO LSO by inputting technical data received from SMEs into the AIM II software program and to assist in the development of training curriculum and materials.
- Input the documented course record information as required in the Corporate Enterprise Training Activity Resource System program subsequent to formal course reviews and validation, and report those findings to the EODTEU TWO LSO.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Program skills (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint).
- Proficient in Authoring Instruction Materials (AIM II) and Corporate Enterprise Training Activity Resource System (CETARS) programs.
- Familiar with all presentation and instructional procedures, curriculum, training aids, devices, and equipment operation and maintenance procedures associated with the course or courses.
- Possess above average communication skills and the ability to comprehend both verbal and written orders.
- Capable of passing mandatory medical, psychological and drug screenings.
- Capable of successfully passing background investigation.
- Ability to present a professional appearance.
Required Qualifications (NOTE: Attach your most recent resume and a copy of your DD214 to application)
- U.S. citizen
- Current SECRET clearance
- Minimum five-years of curriculum development (Plan, Analyze, Design, Develop, Implement and Evaluate Phases) and management experience
- Master Training Specialist or equivalent certification from cognizant DoD authority
- Possess a valid state driver’s license
Candidates with these desired skills will be given preferential consideration:
- Previous deployment experience with US military, Department of State, or law enforcement.
Linxx is a fast-growing Government contracting company, with corporate offices located in Virginia Beach, VA and contract support offices operating in 35 locations across the U.S. Linxx is a well-run, lean company with an excellent past performance record. We are dedicated to improving the security of America and her allies through insightful analysis, creative product development, and exceptional customer service.
- Comprehensive medical, dental and vision insurance
- Basic and voluntary life insurance
- Disability coverage
- Paid time off