Industrial Refrigeration Service Technician
ColonialWebb is seeking driven and career-minded Service Technicians with strong Industrial Refrigeration (Ammonia) skills and experience to join our Industrial Refrigeration team!
Using your expertise in refrigeration, you will provide troubleshooting and repair services for industrial refrigeration customers, commonly found within the food and beverage, refrigerated storage, pharmaceutical, and gas processing industries.
- The majority of customers are located throughout Hampton Roads, Virginia.
- Overnight travel of +/- (3) nights per week to customer facilities located throughout this region can be expected.
ColonialWebb is one of the largest commercial, mechanical, and electrical contractors in the South Atlantic region. We proudly serve clients from local small businesses to Fortune 500 companies. For nearly 50 years, our presence is alive across Virginia, the Carolinas, DC/Maryland, and several surrounding states. We specialize in New Construction, Mechanical Service, Industrial Refrigeration, Special Projects and Manufacturing.
We continuously seek individuals who want to invest in themselves and their teammates.
- We have a determined focus to be the employer of choice in our markets.
- We are established in the market and are tracking tremendous growth.
- We have a company-wide commitment to sustainability / green initiatives and strong community involvement.
- You will have unlimited potential for career advancement with ColonialWebb.
- We provide company-sponsored training and development.
- We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer dedicated to hiring a diverse workforce.
- There’s no better place to develop your skills or establish a career, than ColonialWebb.
What we’re looking for:
- Progressive work experience with diagnosing, repairing, and performing maintenance services on industrial refrigeration systems and associated controls.
- Extensive knowledge with a variety of industrial refrigeration equipment such as screw and reciprocal compressors, evaporators, condensers, valves, motors, pumps, and associated control/alarm systems.
- Universal EPA certification.
- Knowledge of OSHA and industry safety requirements.
- Initiative; self-motivated (driven), self-starter.
- Excellent communication and customer services skills.
- Professional demeanor and positive, caring attitude.
- Must be able to work independently and without supervision.
Benefits and Perks:
Our culture is all about care. So, it’s no surprise that we’ll take care of you at ColonialWebb. Service technicians with exceptional skills and experience can expect:
- Sign-on bonuses up to $10,000.00!
- Relocation assistance available.
- Top market, competitive wages based on experience.
- Opportunities for career growth, training, and development.
- Overtime opportunities.
- Generous personal leave.
- A recognition culture!
- Company van.
- Tablet / mobile phone.
- Company uniforms (including laundry service).
- 401(k) plan with a generous company match.
- Excellent medical, dental, vision, and Rx drug insurance (with low premiums).
- Life and accidental death insurance.
- Short and Long-Term Disability insurance.
- Dynamic leadership.
- Paid holidays and bereavement leave.
- Service lead incentives.
- Opportunities to learn.
- Tuition reimbursement.
- Employee referral incentives.
- Steady work.
- Scholarship program for employees’ children.
- Discounts at major automotive, computer, cell phone companies.
- And much more…
Ready to join the team:
Apply online at M/W/Disability/Vets