Atlantic Constructors is seeking dynamic, motivated, career minded individuals to join our expanding team! Atlantic Constructors has been recognized as an industry leader in the Mid-Atlantic Region for over 50 years.
Job Title: HVAC Service Technician
Reports to: HVAC Service Manager
The HVAC Service Technician will exhibit proficiency in servicing, troubleshooting, repairing and cleaning of heating and cooling equipment and related systems (i.e., boiler, forced air, hydronic, split systems, package units, make up air and exhaust systems, controls) on all types of HVAC Systems.
- Responsible for servicing products and equipment related to HVAC commercial systems and ensuring customer satisfaction
- Performs repairs, overhauls, and start-ups of commercial boiler and HVAC systems.
- Uses a variety of hand tools, following blueprints, wiring diagrams, piping schemes or engineering specifications, to diagnose and repair units
- Performs preventative maintenance, site surveys, replacement, and modifications as needed or requested by customers
- Prepares for on-site installation and repairs by examining building layout, anticipating difficulties, gathering materials and coordinating on-site work, as necessary
- Maintains vehicles by keeping records of service manuals, scheduling, and completing repairs and maintenance service
- Documents work by completing paperwork on each job and maintaining files
- Keeps all current manufacturers' products concerning installation, operation, maintenance, service, and repair
- Provides technical support to customers
- Performs other duties as assigned
Supervisory Responsibility (Direct Reports Y/N) N
- 3-5 years of service experience specific to residential and commercial HVAC industry; or, equivalent combination of vocational training and experience
- Knowledge of basic electricity, electrical and control systems
- Ability to read, understand, and work from blueprints, specifications, and schematics
- Must have a satisfactory driving record, criminal record and be able to pass a drug screen
- Requires overtime as needed
- HVAC Journeyman/Master certification
- Prior military experience
- HS diploma or GED equivalent
May require infrequent travel
Atlantic Constructors offers competitive benefits, for more information check out our on our website.