We offer career opportunities that allow you to be part of a team and grow as an individual. We strive to work safely and exceed customer expectations! If you're interested in
then a career with Riddleberger Brothers, Inc. may be right for you!
We are a Virginia Apprenticeship Sponsor which provides a path to licensure.
Job Type: Full-Time
Minimum Years of Experience Required: 2 Years
Minimum Years of Education Required: High School/GED
Willing to Travel
Specialty: Commercial, Industrial, Institutional
Must be Authorized to Work in the US
Riddleberger Brothers, Inc. has over seven decades of service to our customers; we are an established leader in heating, ventilation, air conditioning, plumbing and piping. Our extensive range of services combined with our experience ensures that we meet our customers’ every need and enables us to offer a broad range of career opportunities.
• Main office in Mt. Crawford, VA
• Parent Company - Comfort Systems USA
• Full service plumbing, mechanical, HVAC service, controls and design-build company
• Over 1,400 successfully completed major projects
• Member of Associated General Contractors (AGC), American Society of Heating, Refrigerating and Air Conditioning Engineers, Inc. (ASHRAE), American Society of Plumbing Engineers (ASPE), Plumbing-Heating-Cooling Contractors National Association (PHCC), Association for Faculties Engineering (AFE), Refriger
HVAC Service Technician
Service, maintain and repair commercial HVAC systems
Specific Job Duties:
Service, maintain and repair: