Since our establishment in 1980, it has been our mission to provide the best service possible to our customers. Garneksi takes pride in all its personnel. All technicians are factory trained and certified. We have made a commitment to provide quality service at a fair market price and because of our dedication we recently received recognition for our quality service by a leading consumer magazine. Need a House Call? Garneksi Does it All!
We’re looking for exceptional technicians to deliver the most efficient, highest quality customer experiences in residential HVAC repair and installation.
As an HVAC technician, you will work as part of a dynamic and passionate team to demonstrate technical competency and ensure desired sales metrics. You will diagnose and repair heating and cooling systems and lead customers to informed and confident buying decisions.
- Complete all general HVAC in-home, service calls.
- Know how to establish customer rapport to sell the right products and services.
- Ask the right lifestyle questions to troubleshoot heating and cooling system malfunctions.
Educate and assist customers in choosing the best finance options and maintenance plans.
- Explain replacement opportunities for aging, inefficient or under-performing systems.
- Understand your sales criteria and hold yourself accountable for exceeding revenue goals.
Show yourself as professional and knowledgeable to win new referrals and repeat business.
- Work along side customer service and dispatch to ensure overall success of the business.
- Maintain a clean, organized job site and well inventoried truck.
- Participate actively in all training exercises, morning meetings, trade shows and retreats.
- Train and mentor apprentices to ensure quick, accurate repairs and installations.
- Be accurate and timely with invoices, time cards, curbside feedback and option sheets.
- Licensed with knowledge of local HVAC codes and ability to make on-the-job applications.
- EPA certification required/ NATE certification preferred
- Valid VA Drivers license
- Minimum of 4 years experience including hands on training and or work is required
- Proven track record in heating and cooling systems including ability to draw simple diagrams, read blue prints and other diagrams.
- Clean, safe driving record.
- Highly organized with exceptional follow-through abilities.
- Strong verbal and written communications.
- Passionate about Garneski Company and loves the brand.
- High integrity with advanced social skills and ability to make solid connections.
- Strong desires to be a better technician tomorrow than you are today.
- Engaging personality that blends well with a fast-paced, goal-driven environment.
- Competitive individual contributor who also loves to win as a team.
- Highly motivated, self-starter who’s flexible and has a great attitude on life.
• Paid Vacation
• Paid Holidays
• Paid Birthday Off
• Health Insurance
• Uniforms provided
• Paid Continuing Education/Training
• Company cell phone*
• Tool assistance*
*Technician Positions Only*
Ask us about our bonus program! For immediate consideration please click the apply button above.