We are looking for highly technical, professional, residential service technicians who like to help people and can sell service. The essential functions of the HVAC Service Expert are to provide general HVAC installation, repair and services. This position handles service calls to customers in their homes and utilizes customer service training to educate and assist customers in choosing service, products and finance options.
Why join our team?
- Plenty of advancement opportunities
- Paid training
- New service vehicles and top grade stock
- New tablets
- Paid vacations and sick leave
- Ability to earn more than $100k!!!
- Bonuses available on top of base pay
- We live by our core value “Great place to work –All for one and one for all!”
All Turners Service Company employees must be willing to follow our core values:
Safety First For Our Family and Theirs – Think Twice, Act Once
Delivering WOW Through Service – Exceeding Every Customer’s Expectations
Demonstrate Highest Level of Integrity – Doing the Right Thing Even When No One is Watching
Great Place to Work – All for One and One for All
- Must be willing to pursue, develop and participate in continuing education.
- Must meet or exceed shop minimums.
- Must know local HVAC codes and be able to apply them in a practical manner on each job.
- Must be able to work with inspectors, suppliers, and co-workers to ensure correct project work, while abiding by all codes.
- Must be able to draw simple diagrams and be able to read blue prints and other diagrams.
- Must have and maintain a valid driver’s license.
- Must be able to regularly sit, stand, walk, bend and lift for prolonged periods of time.
- Must be able to lift up to 100 pounds.
- Typical work week is eight to ten hour workdays five days per week with regular weekend work, as well as early and/or late weekday meetings with customers, vendors and staff personnel as needed.
- Must have a high school diploma or equivalent.
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Gas benefits
- Overtime Available
Come work with us, and not for us. Only motivated people should apply.