SSI specializes in creating comfort through indoor heating,cooling, and plumbing. Founded in 1979, (SSI) remains committed to the values that have helped us grow from a small family-owned service business to a leading Northern Virginia residential and commercial HVAC and Plumbing contractor.
SSI's Residential Salesman will be greeting customers during in-home estimates and making sure to understand all of their homes comfort needs to accurately provide the customer with a quote to replace their HVAC system. The Comfort Consultant will be responsible for development of new customers, setting their own sales appointments, ordering all necessary materials for their sold jobs, following all process and procedures to complete out each installation, follow up with customers to maintain a good customer relationship.
Essential skills and responsibilities for this position include:
• Being able to overcome price objections by selling the value of the company
• Meet required sales volume and sale margin quotas
• Minimize risk and maintain the lowest estimated cost. Minimize estimate deviations by working with company resources.
• Listens attentively and actively.
• Develops new prospect through networking and referrals
• Presents key selling points, features and benefits while focusing message on customer needs and expectations
• Track record of successful customer negotiation
• Work with sales department to achieve and exceed their goals
• Presents a professional, positive image that reflects well on the company
• Self-motivated with the ability to create new opportunities and respond to existing opportunities throughout the HVAC Market
• 2 years in heating and air conditioning sales (knowledge of Trane products is a bonus, but not a necessity)
• Great attention to detail and strong organizational skills
• Good communication and presentation skills
• Strong written and verbal skills
• Ability to work under pressure and multi-task
• Strong sales skills and a passion for excellence
• Working knowledge of MS computer applications ( Word, Excel, Powerpoint)
• Able to work long hours and some weekends when needed
• Handle working in a competitive atmosphere