Excellent opportunity to join a well established, industry leading provider of facility solutions in this exciting role HVAC Project Sales Representative. The selected candidate will have a successful history of selling in a consultative manner and have a solid understanding of HVAC equipment, the cost of operations and return on investment. Position is based in the great city of Richmond, VA. Qualified relocation candidates welcome to apply!
Compensation commensurate with experience, in the $70,000 range, plus aggressive incentive program.
Candidates must demonstrate the following:
- Ability to promote company’s approach to engineered services and the value that this brings to the client.
- Familiarity with HVAC (heating, ventilation, air conditioning) equipment, lighting and other equipment/products that provide energy efficient solutions.
- Proven consultative sales approach to upgrade and enhance the customer's current facility infrastructure.
- Maintain key accounts at assigned booking levels.
- Target and qualify new customers to continually increase the base of service customers.
- Interfacing with and calling on all levels of decision makers.
- Bachelor's Degree in engineering or marketing desired.
- Successful track record in HVAC equipment sales required.
- Ability to pass background check and drug screen.
- Must possess a valid driver’s license.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Proven experience delivering on or above assigned sales quota.
- Strong presentation skills.
- Team oriented.
Company provides comprehensive benefits package and great environment for career advancement opportunities.