We’re looking for an exceptional warehouse manager to help us achieve our operating plan.
As an warehouse manager, you will work as part of a dynamic and passionate team to ensure that appropriate minimum and maximum stock levels are maintained.
- Coordinate deliveries to and from job sites.
- Verify counts and prices on shipments.
- Maintain computerized purchase order system.
- Assist in product and material research for techinicans.
- Conduct regular safety training and safety inspections.
- Show employees how their individual contributions matter to the company’s success.
- Communicate clearly, show recognition and build rapport with employees.
- Monitor employee engagement levels and know how to promote a healthy and honest work environment.
- Research vendors, control expenses and meet or exceed plan.
- Shape company culture by living out agreed upon values, specifically ethics and integrity.
- Proven track record in operations, with 10 years in management.
- Ability to inspire and lead others to attain company goals.
- Highly organized with exceptional follow-through abilities.
- Strong verbal and written communications.
- Quick, sound decision-making abilities.
- Ability to build trust and demonstrate empathy.
- Engaging personality that blends well with a fast-paced, goal-driven environment.
- Highly motivated, flexible and great attitude on life.
Company offers great benefits, such as, 401k, health and dental insurance and paid vacation. If you think you are the perfect candidate for this position, please submit your resume.