Since our establishment in 1980, it has been our mission to provide the best service possible to our customers. Garneksi takes pride in all its personnel. All technicians are factory trained and certified. We have made a commitment to provide quality service at a fair market price and because of our dedication we recently received recognition for our quality service by a leading consumer magazine. Need a House Call? Garneksi Does it All!
We’re looking for exceptional HVAC installers who have the technical aptitude and drive to get the job done. As an HVAC installer, you will work as part of a dynamic and passionate team to demonstrate technical competency and exceed customer expectations by accomplishing the highest quality installations, every time.By working closely with the installation manager, warehouse manager and installation apprentices, you will complete jobs on time and under budget, helping achieve the company’s financial goals.
- Complete all HVAC system installations efficiently and accurately; make customers happy.
- Know how to establish customer rapport to ensure highest levels of satisfaction.
- Show yourself as professional and knowledgeable to win new referrals and repeat business.
- Ensure jobs are properly staged; sign off on job quality checklist.
- Work along side customer service and dispatch to ensure overall success of the business.
- Adhere to the company’s plan for resolving customer complaints quickly and favorably.
- Maintain a clean, organized job site and well inventoried truck.
- Participate actively in all training exercises, morning meetings, and technical vendor training.
- Train and mentor apprentices to ensure on-time, high quality installations.
- Be accurate and timely with invoices, time cards, curbside feedback and option sheets.
- EPA certification with knowledge of applicable installation and venting codes.
- Minimum of 3 years experience including hands on training and or work is required
- Valid Virginia Driver's license
- Proven track record in heating and cooling systems including ability to draw simple diagrams, read blue prints and other diagrams.
- Clean, safe driving record.
- Highly organized with exceptional follow-through abilities.
- Strong verbal and written communications.
- Passionate about Garneski Company and love the brand.
- High integrity with advanced social skills and ability to make solid connections.
- Strong desires to be a better installer tomorrow than you are today.
- Outgoing personality that blends well with a fast-paced, goal-driven environment.
- Competitive individual contributor who also loves to win as a team.
- Highly motivated, self-starter who’s flexible and has a great attitude on life.
• Paid Vacation
• Paid Holidays
• Paid Birthday Off
• Health Insurance - We pay 50%
• Uniforms provided
• Paid Continuing Education/Training
• Company cell phone*
• Tool assistance*
*Technician Positions Only*
Ask about our bonus plan! For immediate consideration, please click the apply button above.