We specialize in creating comfort through indoor heating and air conditioning. Founded in 1979, (SSI) remains committed to the values that have helped us grow from a small family-owned service business to a leading Northern Virginia residential and commercial HVAC contractor.
We are hiring for a HVAC Helper (either entry level or experienced).
- Pick up equipment and materials at shop and head to job scheduled
- Help install equipment in a timely fashion
- Keep jobsite clean.
- Assist lead installer with any tasks needed
- Provide excellent customer service
- Bring any and all remaining trash and materials to the warehouse and drop off
- Ability to learn from hands on experience and gradually progress in the HVAC field.
- Graduation from high school or GED equivalent
- Valid driver’s license with good driving record
- EPA Universal ( This is a plus and not an actual requirement )
- Must pass drug screening and background check
- Willingness to learn the field and progress up the company ladder
- 7 paid holidays per year
- Paid vacation
- 2 personal days
- 401k retirement available
- Company provided cell phone
- Company provided uniforms