Don’t miss the opportunity to join a growing, full service contractor and supplier of Building Automation Controls Systems (DDC) in the N.,VA, DC metro area. Our client seeks energetic team members who strive to succeed and make a difference in a hands on, customer focused environment. Their greatest asset is their team of dedicated, talented employees who work hard to provide unmatched services to their clients. They are seeking an experienced BAS/DDC Programmer/Software Specialist who will be responsible for programming, configuring, and testing of HVAC Direct Digital Control (DDC) building automation and control systems. Duties may also include developing drawing packages projects, and commissioning systems. Additional responsibilities may include supporting engineers in researching part numbers and manufacturers. Work day will consist of approximately 70% field work and 30% office time.
Compensation: Competitive compensation package includes base salary starting at $80,000.
- Three or more years experience in project engineering/programming HVAC control systems
- Experience Implementing software code and managing all aspects of the software code delivery and commissioning for commercial Building Automation System (BAS) projects.
- Ability to program projects with various levels of complexity.
- Capable of performing network troubleshooting, database troubleshooting and repair programming.
- Collaborates with the engineering team on the system configuration, network and software requirements, graphics, programming, and sequences of operations
- Configures the CPU, graphics, database, network, and integrations
- Develops programming, graphics, and sequences of operations for Direct Digital Control (DDC) Systems.
- Maintains accurate and thorough project documentation and redlines, plus provides owner training as required by the project
- Records and communicates deviations to the project team.
- Executes system commissioning and functional testing.
Exceptional Benefits package includes:
- 401(k) Plan with 50% Company Match(no cap) and immediate 100% vesting
- Annual bonus program based upon performance, profitability, and achievement
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- Term Life, AD&D Insurance, and Voluntary Life Insurance
- Disability Income Protection Insurance
- Pre-tax Flexible Spending Plans (Health and Dependent Care)
- Holidays/Vacation/Personal Time/Life Events Leave
- Numerous training opportunities and company paid membership for professional associations and licenses
You will be required to complete a background check, drug test and have a valid driver’s license.