Join our dynamic team today! Michael and Son Services, Inc. provides an excellent work environment and is passionate in its commitment to achievement.
About the Team:
The Human Resource Administrator - Intern will gain experience in many areas in the human resources field by providing support to the Human Resources Team in the areas of on-boarding new team members, conducting audits, and projects. The role will provide an opportunity to partner with team members providing services to employees. In summary – this is a fantastic opportunity for someone interested in the HR field!
About the Job:
- Assist with facilitation of the New Hire Orientation
- Handling of employee paperwork and maintenance of employee files
- Assist with I-9 maintenance
- As time permits, assist team with the roll out of new programs, training needs, and other special projects
- Assist with general benefits administration
- Undertake recruitment support and duties as necessary. Be a recruiter as part of your responsibilities
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources or related studies (i.e., business) or currently working towards a Human Resource degree or has a HR certification
- Must have the ability to use independent judgment, and make administrative and procedural decisions on sensitive, confidential information
- Very strong proficiency with Microsoft Office: Word, Excel, Outlook, Power Point, databases
- Attention to detail and high level of accuracy, with an analytical approach to work
- Excellent time management skills
- Ability to work independently