We are looking to hire a Home Inspector to provide inspection services. This position will be located in Maryland and Northern Virginia.
Basic Functions and Responsibilities:
- Perform residential inspections compliant with state standards
- Evaluate the condition of prospective home purchases
- Examine the structural quality, home systems and features including roofing, exterior, attached garage or carport, foundation, interior, plumbing, electrical, and heating and cooling systems
- Complete inspections using software and practices consistent with the company procedures which will be taught during the training program
- Must be a MD and/or VA licensed inspector
- If you are not presently licensed you must have passed the national home inspector exam and are able to apply for your license within 30 days of employment.
- Must have a reliable vehicle and a good driving record
- Must be eligible to work in the US.
- Only home inspectors ready and willing to travel throughout MD and the northern VA area need apply.
- Home Inspections are primarily performed for Home Buyers
- There is a minimum 2 year commitment after completing the training program.
- This is a physically demanding, people-oriented business.
- Must be available to perform inspections Monday through Friday.
- The company provides all inspection tools, including software and computer equipment.
- This is not a franchise.