PREIT is a real estate investment trust specializing in the ownership and management of differentiated retail shopping malls designed to fit the dynamic communities.
Our Vision: To create dynamic and compelling environments for the retailers, consumers and communities we serve.
Our Values: We are a people-centric organization that operates at velocity and brings innovation, collaboration and a culture of ownership to maximizing shareholder value.
The Guest Service Supervisor responsibility is to lead and manage the guest services team in order to provide excellent guest service and genuine hospitality by creating memorable experiences for our customers. The Guest Service Supervisor will lead and inspire the Guest Service team to strive to surpass customers’ expectations and to ensure a high standard of professionalism. The Guest Service Supervisor will commit to building and sustaining Springfield Town Center’s loyalty program, gift card initiatives and long term relationships with our customers by providing an environment that enhances the shopping experience in person.
The Guest Services Supervisor will:
- Assist the Marketing Director to achieve the sales goals and traffic for Springfield Town Center
- Define, communicate, and maintain high standards of customer service at all times
- Inform & suggest opportunities to engage guest, retailers, and restaurants available at Springfield Town Center
- Champion the guest experience by identifying situations and scenarios that surprise and delight guests
- Implement best practices and make recommendations to improve processes/policies to exceed guests’ needs
- Ensure customer advocacy is in place (for delight, complaints, trust and transparency, timely resolution, etc.)
- Think out-of-the-box to resolve all guest concerns, and anticipate their interests in services, amenities, programs & events
- Supervise the day-to-day operations of team members responsible for building and maintaining exceptional relationships with our guest
- Responsible for representing PREIT to guest by providing high quality, efficient customer service
- Knowledgeable about all aspects of mall programs in order to ensure products and programs are presented to guest with flawless execution
- Directly supervise the performance of guest services staff to ensure a productive work environment which includes: recruiting, interviewing, hiring, and training of all Guest Services Representatives, as well as conduct all necessary discipline procedures, and annual performance evaluations
- Responsible for communicating goals and performance expectations to all team members
- Manage staffing and schedule for Guest Service Representatives ensuring that the Guest Service Center is covered during mall operating hours
- Covering shifts when Guest Service Reps are not able to work
- Responsible for maintaining a professional physical appearance of Guest Services including marketing materials; signage, displays, etc. and ensuring that all displayed information is current and relevant.
- Prepares Guest Service Center for opening at the start of each day: opens all cabinets and sets up sign holders, puts out wheel chairs and readies the entire booth for service (telephones, machines, etc.)
- Assist with managing mall events, seasonal programs, and promotions
- Manage and grow Springfield Town Center’s loyalty program PREIT Perks
- Responsible for promoting and managing Gift Card program; sales, promotions, and maintaining proper documentation and reconciliations
- Courteously and knowledgeably provide information and answer customer questions about mall layout, events, retailers, etc.
- Walk mall during peak shopping hours to assist and interact with shoppers and retailers
- Review walking area for possible hazards due to spills, debris, etc. for risk management
- Keep current knowledge of mall layout and active/upcoming retailers and merchandise
- Additional administrative duties as needed for, Marketing Director
Qualified Applicants will have:
- High level of organizational skills, detail oriented and have strong interpersonal and customer service skills
- Prior experience with luxury hotel, retail or restaurant “front of house” guest service preferred
- 2-3 years of supervisory experience
- Past experience in customer service
- Previous community involvement or networking experience is preferred
- Knowledge of the shopping center trade area and venues
- Proficient with MS office and Excel
- Strong knowledge of social media including Facebook, Instagram and Twitter preferred
- Must be able to work nights and weekends, three out of four Saturdays per month is required.
- Medical Insurance
- Dental & Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance / Accidental Death and Dismemberment
- Short Term & Long Term Disability
- 401(k) - Company match after 6 months