Location: US – Springfield, VA
Employment Type: Full-Time Regular
Clearance Required: TS/SCI
Shift: Second shift (3pm-11pm)
Relocation Provided: Yes
Ennoble First Inc. is a fast-growing Certified Small Business focused in serving customers in the realm of Government, Healthcare, and Commercial Information Technology Services.
Duties/Tasks and Responsibilities:
Ennoble First is hiring a Geospatial Analyst to deliver the next generation of Geospatial Intelligence technologies for the National Geospatial Intelligence Agency (NGA).
- 3-10 years of experience in Geospatial Analysis
- A bachelor’s degree in a field related to the support services may count for up to four years of this experience
- Demonstrated MS Word, PowerPoint, database entry, and graphic design principles skills.
- Knowledge and experience with digital cartography, image processing, computer technology, geographical information systems (GIS), geospatial production techniques, remote sensing, and photogrammetry.
- Knowledge of and experience with ArcGIS, ArcSDE, ArcView, ArcIMS, ArcTools, the Integrated Exploitation Capability (IEC) system, SocetSet, TerraExplorer/Builder, RemoteView, ERDAS IMAGINE, MRSID, VB/VBA (or some other object-oriented programming/scripting language), Oracle and other appropriate software to analyze geospatial data.
- Must have the capability to read and understand intelligence issues, military affairs, and use GIS to develop Geospatial Intelligence reports and products to solve problems.
- Expertise in photogrammetry, remote sensing, image processing, or regional expertise is also desirable.
- Demonstrated knowledge of commercial imagery, products, processes, and sensors.
- Demonstrated customer support skills.
- Experience with feature extraction and geospatial production
- Experience in stereo 3D and feature extraction
- Intelligence specialist, root analysis, site survey
Equal Opportunity Employer - minorities / females / veterans / individuals with disabilities / sexual orientation / gender identity.